Transfer Application Checklist
Please use the checklist below as a guide in submitting materials to complete your application to Scranton.
- Complete the application free online using The Common Application.
- If fewer than 30 college credits completed:
- Official results of the SAT I / ACT Submit scores on your official transcript or from the College Board or ACT.
- Official high school transcript showing graduation date or official copy of the GED certificate and grade report
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended, whether or not credit was earned, and a list of courses in progress.
- Letter of recommendation: Your guidance counselor or professor/teacher may use The Common Application recommendation forms, an alternate form, or write a letter.
- Personal statement: Submit in the online application, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address below. We accept The Common Application's essay in place of our personal statement.
- A Dean of Students Certification and Recommendation Form is required from every college/university attended after high school graduation. Please print, complete and submit the form(s) in order for your application to be reviewed.
- Permanent Residents must submit a copy of their current Proof of Residency card.
- Please be sure to request that your transcript, letter of recommendation and any other supplemental materials are forwarded to:
Office of Transfer Admissions
The Estate, The University of Scranton
Scranton, PA 18510