The past decade has been spent transforming our campus to fit the transformational education we offer. We have invested more than $245 million in campus improvements in recent years, including our newest building, Leahy Hall, a $47.5 million state-of-the art facility, which opened in fall 2015.
A Campus Built for You
Look in any direction, and you will see our reimagined campus. In fact, we have a hard time not wearing out the term “state-of-the-art” when describing our recent construction projects.
In the past decade alone, we have added:
- Leahy Hall, the new, eight-story center for our Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Exercise Science programs
- The Loyola Science Center, one of the most dynamic, innovative science buildings in the country
- The DeNaples Center, the hub and heart of our social life on campus
- Pilarz and Montrone Halls, home to nearly 400 upperclass students and a fitness center, convenience store and dining area
- Condron Hall, a sophomore residence hall standing seven stories high