My To-Do List
Here is a list of the important dates and deadlines for our accepted freshmen for fall 2021:
Once you are accepted:
- File the FAFSA online for need-based aid consideration. The FAFSA Title IV code for The University of Scranton is 003384.
- Download Scranton's Mobile App to keep up to date.
- Join the official Class of 2025 group on Facebook to connect with your future classmates.
- Join us at our Virtual Preview Day for Accepted Students on Saturday, March 27, 2021, and meet representatives from your major, student activities/services, athletics and more. You can also discuss financial aid questions one-on-one with financial aid staff, visit academic departments and labs, and tour campus.
- Starting in early May: Complete online forms, including your Roommate Questionnaire, Pre-Registration for Classes, Orientation Sign-up and much more by the May 24 deadline.
- FIRST (Freshmen Involved in Reflective Service Together) registration will be available in mid-May. This is a week of service for a limited number of incoming freshmen and takes place the week before classes begin. This program is first come, first served and tends to fill quickly.
- Submit all requested documents to the Financial Aid Office by the June 1 deadline.
- Attend Orientation in June/July. New Student Orientation will be held June 21, 22, 24, 25, 28, 29, and July 1 & 2. Students (and a guest) can choose to attend one of the sessions that are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access your preliminary fall class schedule online after you complete your online Pre-Registration Form for classes. Schedules are subject to change throughout the summer.
- Resident Students: Check welcome tab in my.scranton.edu in mid-July for directions to access your residence hall and roommate information.
- Start classes as a Scranton student on Monday, August 30! Fall Welcome Weekend is scheduled for August 28-29.
- Date to be announced: Invite your family to campus for Family Weekend.