My To-Do List
Here is a list of the important dates and deadlines for our accepted freshmen for fall 2021:
Once you are accepted:
- File the FAFSA online for need-based aid consideration. The FAFSA Title IV code for The University of Scranton is 003384.
- Download Scranton's Mobile App to keep up to date.
- Join the official Class of 2025 group on Facebook to connect with your future classmates.
- Starting in early May: Complete online forms, including your Roommate Questionnaire, Pre-Registration for Classes, Orientation Sign-up and much more by the May 24 deadline.
- Submit all requested documents to the Financial Aid Office by the June 1 deadline.
- Attend Orientation in June/July. New Student Orientation will be held June 21, 22, 24, 25, 28, 29, and July 1 & 2. Students (and a guest) can choose to attend one of the sessions that are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access your preliminary fall class schedule online after you complete your online Pre-Registration Form for classes. Schedules are subject to change throughout the summer.
- Resident Students: Check welcome tab in my.scranton.edu in mid-July for directions to access your residence hall and roommate information.
- We are happy to announce the dates of the FIRST (Freshmen Involved in Reflective Service Together) experience this summer. It will be open to a limited number of first-year students, and will take place from August 23-28, 2021. We will share further details of the experience and the registration process in the near future.
- Start classes as a Scranton student on Monday, August 30! Fall Welcome Weekend is scheduled for August 28-29.
- September 25-26: Invite your family to campus for Family Weekend.