Schedule Your Campus Visit
Students tell us time and again that their campus visit is the most important factor in deciding to attend Scranton. We hope you will come to campus to experience Scranton for yourself. If you are not currently able to visit campus, we have a number of virtual visit experiences available.
Please refer to this page for the most current travel guidelines.
Please click the link above to schedule a visit. Campus visits will include the following:
Small Group Information Session: This brief presentation by an admissions counselor provides an overview of the University and the admissions process, with time for questions. The information session will be limited in size.
Campus Tour: This tour of campus, led by a student tour guide, will allow you to see the DeNaples Center, Loyola Science Center, Brennan Hall, the Weinberg Memorial Library and a first-year residence hall. Prospective students interested in Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Kinesiology will also be able to tour Leahy Hall. This tour will be limited in size.
Please review the safety guidelines in place for all campus visits. We ask you to respect these guidelines for the safety of our visitors, students and staff:
- Registration is required for a campus visit.
- If you or any family members are experiencing any flu-like or other symptoms of illness, we kindly ask you to reschedule your visit for a future date.
- It is mandatory that all visitors wear a mask throughout their campus visit.
- Please respect all social distancing measures that are in place throughout your visit.
- The number of families per visit time is limited, as are the number of visitors per family (typically 4 visitors).
The campus is beautiful and after the tour, I loved it even more. The students were genuinely kind and welcoming. I am more than impressed with both the education and culture at The University of Scranton.
Emma W., Connecticut