Helping Your Students Apply
Applying online to Scranton is always free for your students using The Common Application. We are a Common Application exclusive school. Below is a short list of application information that we hope you will find useful as a quick reference. For more complete information, please visit our apply page.
- Students can apply Early Action (deadline is November 15) or Regular Decision (preferred deadline is March 1).
- Qualified students may also choose to apply SAT/ACT Optional.
- We require one letter of recommendation from a school counselor. Feel free to use The Common Application or an alternate form, or write a letter. Teachers are also welcome to submit letters of recommendation.
- For a full list of freshman application requirements, visit our apply page.
How to send application materials to us:
- Standardized test scores may be included on the official high school transcript or they may be sent to us directly from the College Board or ACT.
- We accept official high school transcripts and recommendations via postal mail and through The Common Application, but you may also choose to email them to email@example.com or fax them to 570-941-5928.
- Our mailing address is:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
The Estate, The University of Scranton
Scranton, PA 18510-4699