Freshman Application Checklist
Please use the checklist below as a guide in submitting materials to complete your application to Scranton.
- Complete the free online Common Application.
- Official high school transcript
- SAT I/ACT scores*: Submit scores on your official transcript or from the College Board or ACT.
- *SAT/ACT Optional: In lieu of standardized test scores, students applying SAT/ACT Optional must submit two graded essays from high school. In addition, an on-campus interview may be requested by the Admissions Committee.
- Letters of recommendation: Your guidance counselor or teacher may use the Common Application recommendation forms, an alternate form, or may write a letter. A letter of recommendation from your guidance counselor is required.
- List of extracurricular activities (optional): Submit in the Common Application, email to email@example.com, or mail to the address below.
- Permanent Residents must submit a copy of their current Proof of Residency card.
- Please be sure to request that your transcript and any other supplemental materials be forwarded to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
The Estate, The University of Scranton
Scranton, PA 18510-4699
Fax: (570) 941-5928