The past decade has been spent transforming our campus to fit the transformational education we offer. We have invested more than $260 million in campus improvements in recent years, including our newest project, The Kevin P. Quinn, S.J., Athletics Campus, which began hosting events in Spring 2018. This Athletics Campus features NCAA regulation baseball and softball fields, as well as a multi-purpose field that meets NCAA regulations for men's and women's soccer, field hockey and men's and women's lacrosse.
A Campus Built for You
Look in any direction, and you will see our reimagined campus. In fact, we have a hard time not wearing out the term “state-of-the-art” when describing our recent construction projects.
In the past decade alone, we have added:
- Leahy Hall, the new, eight-story center for our Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Exercise Science programs
- The Loyola Science Center, one of the most dynamic, innovative science buildings in the country
- The DeNaples Center, the hub and heart of our social life on campus
- Pilarz and Montrone Halls, home to nearly 400 upperclass students and a fitness center, convenience store and dining area
- Condron Hall, a sophomore residence hall standing seven stories high